Thursday, November 08, 2007

The longest journey begins with a single step, not with a turn of the ignition key.*

Today's single step was to drive to the dealership, ask about the car, and BUY IT! NH Sally gets big points for shoving me out of her kitchen, saying just go look at it. If you like it, put down some money. They do this every day. She is worth her weight in gold, that woman.

Pictures will be forthcoming.

Answers to your questions:
1990 Honda Accord, Red.
Yes, the timing belt was changed at 82K miles.
It currently has 131K miles.

I am extremely happy and jazzed that I did the deed all by myself. I had advice galore, but when it came down to buying the car, I did it. ME, by myself. Single woman buys car!

Tomorrow will be the details: dropping off the rental, picking up MY CAR, signing all the paperwork, etc.

________
*Edward Abbey

3 comments:

Katy said...

Yay! You are a rockstar of a car-buying woman!

Badger said...

Hurray! Congrats! Now you have to name her. :)

Heidi Renee said...

You so rock! I knew you could do it! You GO woman! Can't wait to see where this set of wheels takes you!