Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Who are you and where have you put Sarah Louise?

(Babs, when I told her I was doing laundry out the wazoo and slogging through a book I didn't care for.)

Well, the Energizer bunny has left the building. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Two more DVDs of Season Six, Part Two--one for Thursday, one for Friday.

Today, in between episodes, I cleaned and weeded my work email. UGH. It takes at least 5 minutes to connect to the server and the spam is unbelievable. There. is. so. much. of. it.

I went briefly to a friend's for her Bible Study--one I'd been a part of, ages ago. It was small tonight, but I didn't stay long.

I'm learning to be patient with myself--which if you haven't tried it, is VERY HARD.

So I'll win a few games of Free Cell and off to bed! Tomorrow is another day.

(In which I have to go see the dentist as my teeth are acting all sensitive--I wouldn't worry except, I'll be on vackay next week....in the woods.)

No comments: