Friday, August 11, 2006

Finding...

Well, still ISO the painting shorts (where could they be???), but I found a purse, in which I found LOTSA quarters and a book I thought I'd lent out, The Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life. Read it! It's so Ordinary and Wonderful. 4 out of 5 Bloggers agree.

Also ISO a CD I borrowed from the Penn Hills library, which I renewed, but they don't think so, and are emailing me that they'll charge me full price for replacement. I saw it a few days ago...

Almost lost: my cell phone while I was talking on my land line with Babs. Luckily, I saw it trying to creep into the lostness of the laundry basket next to the sofa that is full of...stuff.

About to lose: $8.75* for a movie--Loews at the Waterfront doesn't DO matinee pricing. BUT, Emily's free on a Friday, so devil may care...and we may go see Devil Wears Prada, which I've seen but she hasn't. Cars, unfortunately, doesn't play after 2pm. Emily won't even be in Pittsburgh until 4, and hello, I'll be painting. IF I can find the blasted painting shorts!! I am NOT sacrificing the shorts I just got Tues at Goodwill.

*Yes, I realize that we in da Burgh are not up to snuff with prices nationwide, but hey, a matinee here is six bucks. So sue me, I'm a cheap librarian!!

Anyways, I thought we all deserved a snappy post, since lately I've been a bit, well, nappy. I'm 2/3 the way through Season Five, though, and Season Six awaits me at the Edgewood Library. I'll swing by tomorrow morning.

I also have in my possession: Transamerica! Yes, yes, yes! I love my library (system).

Off to search for the shorts...

ISO=In search of, usually a man or a woman in the personals...

6 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

Seasons are referring to Sex and the City. I didn't want to go back into edit mode and add that. Ta!

Right, because I'm so in love with the vw dkjflskjf...

Caro said...

Have fun at the movies.

alyssa said...

My room looks SO GOOD and it's thank to you!!

MsCellania said...

SL - I hve been reading you every day but have no time to reply!

And now, time to put boys to bed!

My show and tell is up. Do you want the Wedgwood box in that last picture? It's the blue one with white raised cameo-looking stuff on the top. It's a Greek lady driving a chariot, which sort of reminds me of you! I'll send you an email. This was just faster for the moment.

Love you!

Sarah Louise said...

V--A greek lady riding a chariot reminds you of me? Wow...I'll take that as a compliment.

C--We went to see You me and Dupree and it was SO FUNNY.

A--Didn't find paint shorts, but found paint pants, which are full o'paint now. As is the paint shirt.

Yes, it's wv dkjflksdfjlsdkfj again. Lovely. G'nite, sleep tight!

Paula said...

Unfortunately, most of my clothes have paint on them. I don't know how it happens.