Wednesday, April 12, 2006

If one is good, and two is better, why not three???

Well, the time has come.

I have resisted for a long time, but Poppy’s doing it, Badger’s doing it, Joke’s doing it…I am moving to the land of multiple blogs. So this one will be my usual Sarah Louise-ness stuff, then there will be two new offshoots (plants?): Sarah Louise goes to the Open Door, (which will feature missional writing) and Sarah Louise, Librarian Extraordinaire, which will feature my escapades as (what else?) a Librarian Extraordinaire.

I have worried about this, that it will fracture my readership, but I already know that some folks just gloss over when I go off on one of my tangents, and I want to be able to go off on them, so this seemed like the best way to do it.

I won’t be introducing these two new blogs until after the Easter holiday and after I’ve paid the tax man, but I thought you’d like to know what’s coming up.

Next on the agenda: pictures of my junk drawer, for this week’s show and tell.

No comments: