Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The one where Sarah Louise Panics and then takes a deep breath, facing reality squarely in the face and denying it!

Okay, deep breath.

One more.

***

Sally just called. Can we say saved by the bell? Not only did she talk me through (read: she listened as I babbled) my recent angst and woe that I'm still packing when I should be at Women's Bible Study but she is coming in 20-30 minutes to give me a ride to said Study. Is God and are friends not the best inventions since or before sliced bread?

***

If you are the praying type: pray for this trip. I am angst ridden and am already experiencing computer/blog/email withdrawl and I think this is where I need to start a saving up for a laptop fund...

I must go finish packing. I have no idea if I will be posting while in Boston, except on the plablog, and since the software was doing wierd stuff on Sunday, my show and tell is not on file, so I'll post when I get back to the Burgh.

Traveling mercies go with me....

4 comments:

Joke said...

I woulda prayed for St. Christopher's intercession, only he's been demoted. Maybe even downsized.

-J.

--erica said...

Enjoy the time away from the computer! Live.. breath..and take pictures to share when you get HOME! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think you'll miss it at all - pray for us, too!

Sarah Louise said...

Um, that would be a no. I am incredibly homesick including my computer and yins (y'all in Pittsburghese). Jon Scieszca was great, I almost bust a gut, but no, if it weren't for the great programs, I'd rather be in my apartment doing Show and Tell RIGHT NOW. But I do have some saved up posts that I think I'll put up...