Friday, August 05, 2005

More fun with soul baring in blogs...

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (maybe/maybe not).
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of. (David chose to pick us new jobs from ArtSearch instead, so ok...)
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.


Babelbabe did this for me:
1. I think it’s so cool that you have sayings and Bible verses and such taped all over the inside of your car.
2. Clueless with Alicia Silverstone (not that *you* are clueless, just the general vibe of that movie makes me think of you)
3. Orange or maybe the champagne/grape stuff
4. Do you really not like triple-thick milkshakes, or was it just that one night?
5. Yoga with Nitsa - you were wearing a really cute bright pink sweatsuit and trying to contort yourself into some insane yoga position that was invented for people shorter than people like us!
6. Gazelle or an okapi
7. Does it offend you if I swear in front of you? Because you are a Christian, and a good person, and I am a degenerate who often curses like a sailor…I’m so self-conscious about it, and I wouldn’t want to annoy you.

My notes: 4. I really don't like triple thick milkshakes--I want it thin or I'd ask for a Frosty. Don't give me something in between!! I am still not happy with McDonald's switch to thicker milkshakes...esp when I want a drink and they give you an open top with a spoon, not a straw, and you're in the drive thru...
7. I swear too...I think there are things that would offend me more than you cursing in front of me. I try to be a good person...It's nice to of you to say I am.
6. Gazelle? Really? And of course the few of us that have read the Poisonwood Bible know what an okapi is. Actually, I saw one at the Philadelphia zoo and I was so excited (this from a non-zoo lover!). The best part of the Philly zoo is the paddleboats that look like huge white swans. Ah, it was one of my last weekends with my cousin before she left Philly--the last time we really did a "girls" weekend. She's married in Reading now...alas. Isn't it silly that it is closer for me to visit my parents in DC than it is to visit my cousin in Reading, when Reading is in the same state!!

Sigh...I love blogging...it sort of brings out the sleepover party back to life...

No comments: