Sunday, July 24, 2005

5 questions redux

Okay, so I've had some time to think over my questions and answers, and I've come up with a new answer for "What was your favorite toy?" I work the nursery at a church Sunday mornings, and as one of the darlings was walking around with the popcorn maker, I remembered my favorite toy, one that still mesmerizes me: it's this cylinder with three compartments and beads of varying sizes. Your task is to separate the small ones from the bigger ones. I'll have to google toys later to see if I can get some images....

My favorite car would definately NOT be a formula one car, like the lawnmower engine ones they have at Sandcastle. I went with a friend yesterday, and I had never done this but she found a buy one get one free (do they call them BOGOs anywhere besides in Pittsburgh?) in my Entertainment book. But after the water park closed, they still had the track open and so we went. It was FUN, but I wouldn't want to do that everyday. I did not come in last, but one kid "broke down" (he must have stalled the choke or some other lawn mower engine lingo thing) so the attendant had to come and pull the string on his car. It was humorous.

All in all, a good time was had by all. My friend is more daring than I and got me on rides I'd never otherwise try. We went for a walk earlier that day, around my neighborhood, and I took my friends in territory unknown to them (hidden staircases in between streets)--friendship is great in the old shoe comfortable way, but it is great when that comfy shoe person can lead you to a place you'd otherwise never go.

Gotta go...

No comments: