Monday, April 07, 2008

This post brought to you by the letter M...

M is for Moses...RIP to Charlton Heston, died yesterday at home. He was married for 64 years, and little tidbit, the baby Moses in the Ten Commandments was HIS son, 3 mos. old.

M is for Monday...I have been screaming at my Avast! virus thingy...OMG. How geeky can you get?? (It requires more than 4 steps...) (but it's free, so...) (but still!) (yes, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...)

M is for Michigan, as in Lake...my friend Wren writes about the Holy Spirt (misspelled on purpose by us, read more for explanation.)

M is for money--today I finally do my taxes!

M is for mail--today I will mail that package.

M is upside down W--today I will go for a walk. (I went for a 15 min one yesterday.)

M is for Mediterranean Nachos. Lately they've been making them with less cheese, so I asked for lots of cheese and got WAY too much. (Sharp Edge, how I love thee, let me count the ways)

M is for many babies. I got to meet L last night, one of the few baby girls in our extended community. What a cutie! Drool city...

No comments: