Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday's child has far to go...

No kidding!

So Caro posted pictures of her kitchen, which is what MY kitchen looks like, wasn't that nice of here? Esp since my camera and computer don't like each other right now, YES I know I should just reinstall the software, but have you seen my to do list? Software is the LOWEST priority right now.

I slept ten hours last night!! Oh, and this is what I wanted to tell you: We now have over 1200 kids signed up for Summer Reading Club.

EGAD! And that's not even 10% of the kids in our service area--we need branches!!

That is all. Off to wash hair, then dishes. IF I have time, I'll throw a load of t-shirts. Doubtful though. I need a wife...

Oh, and if you're the praying type, say a prayer for Sis, who has the flu. Yes, she's driving to Pgh on Saturday...

I'm going crazy, wanna come??

2 comments:

KitchenKiki said...

I think I'm beyond crazy.
And I don't like it!

And I have a summer cold.

I'm sorry, were you looking for sympathy or empathy?

Mig said...

Oh me ... me ... ME!!!!

Glad to hear the kids are excited about summer reading.

Must be a reflection on the fantastic library service.