Saturday, February 06, 2010

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.

So, here we are. The 4th biggest snow fall in Pittsburgh weather history. Breaking all the records for February snowfall.

To commemorate this momentous occasion, I constructed this photo essay...for you!


Posted by Picasa


This is the view from my street at 7 am, taken through the glass door.



Seriously, that is a lot of snow.

Wow, there's a bit of car under there!

Oh, and we can see by its markings that it is a Chevy.

The back window...

Posted by Picasa


It must be my car, it has a "Got Milkweed?" bumper sticker.


It's beginning to look like a car under there...

Across the street, you can see what my car looked like before it looked like THIS.

Posted by Picasa


I am covered in snow, just as dusk is falling. Time to go in and make some dinner.


______________________
*Michelangelo

1 comment:

Helen said...

Awesome Job! You are an artiste!