Saturday, September 06, 2008

All twittered out

So you may have noticed that I brought my twitter feed back onto the site (that is if you read me at the site, not from a reader...). Blackbird once tweeted to Dani3boyz that twittering is her blog. I'm finding that some days (like today) it is mine.

I'm feeling better. The ick of depression comes and goes. I am eating less, but I am still showing up for work. Yesterday I actually worked longer b/c I had a project I wanted to finish. It gave me a huge sense of satisfaction to have gotten through importing and tweaking 7 records for Star Trek TV episodes.

More later, I promise. And maybe even pictures...you never can tell...

6 comments:

KitchenKiki said...

glad you are feeelin' better

AV Flox said...

Thank you for coming by my blog. I'm sorry to read that you're grappling with depression. It's nice to know we can keep in touch through micro-blogging when the energy eludes us to make substantive posts on our blogs, isn't it? I consider Twitter my little bridge.

Holly said...

I'm too much of a Facebook addict to get into Twitter (FB status works for me for now). I like choosing not to participate in some things on the internets, though. :)

It's good to hear that you are hanging in there.

AV Flox said...

Thanks for your comment at my article in Gloom Cupboard! I love that we've connected. Boy are e-mail and married men a dangerous mix!

Sarah Louise said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies!

xo,

SL

~ej said...

i gave up on twitter, went to plurk. i'm bad, i know!
glad you're feeling better...