Friday, August 01, 2008

It's Friday!!

Let the circus begin. Along with cooking internet casseroles (realized my way of consoling friends is to comment on every picture in their Facebook profiles), and updating last night's post, (thank you Cuileanne!) today is the day of the famed Stuffed Aminal Sleepover. (YES, deliberate misspelling, dear English teacher.)

If I wrote about everything, I'd be sitting here till noon. (You know, instead of LIVING my life.)

Oh, but hey, Loretta has reinstated List Friday. Go read. It's all about summer food in your childhood. (Or summer pictures. I'm mixed up.)

Oh, and last night I tweeted this. Because life is good. I need to get the twitter thing back on the blog. But not this weekend. I will be that blur you don't see.

Mwah!

xo,

SL

2 comments:

KitchenKiki said...

have a fun sleepover! Tell the Aminals not to stay up too late

KitchenKiki said...

How are Mama & the butterflies?