Sunday, February 17, 2008

in which SL says go look at the cool picture on Katy's blog....

Yes, I'm back...

I had a LOVELY time in Chicago. More on that later. Right now I think I'll just direct you to Katy's cool picture of me taking a picture at the Bean.

We had lots of fun.

And I'm mostly over my cold now. I have to figure out whose trash week it is and if the city is picking up trash on President's Day.

But first, perhaps a nap. Which might turn into a night's sleep--I'm exhausted!!

I have pictures of the Windy City, but the computer and the camera haven't been reacquainted since the XP upgrade...

More later, I promise.

Oh, and just for the record--Katy has more yarn than I have ever seen outside of a yarn store. And we had a blast.

Oh, and now I like Breakfast at Tiffany's--not sure why I didn't before.

My sofa is calling me...

4 comments:

Mig said...

I'm SO happy you are back!!!

Can't wait to see pictures or hear about what you are doing.

See how much i missed you???

Katy said...

it was fun having you here! and my yarn stash, for the record, is surpassed by many other knitters out there. but yes, I do have a lot of yarn.

Amy A. said...

That is a cool picture! And a very cute sweater.

~ej said...

i love yarn and fabric :)

breakfast at tiffany's is by far one of my most favourite movies, just watched it again this afternoon (it's a good sick day movie).....