Monday, June 05, 2006

I need a nap--big time!

So I'll blog later about all the free books I scored at the HP yard sale, and the wooden roosters...and I'll introduce a few new links I added to the template this morning...while you were sleeping.

Today I go in for a sonogram to start the process as to whether I have fibroids. I do not relish this experience, but if there's something going on, I want to know and I want it fixed!

So--probably the shortest post ever, or at least in a very long time.

3 comments:

Badger said...

Oh, yipes. Best of luck with the ultrasound. Here's hoping whatever they find is completely benign and easy to fix in a speedy and non-invasive manner!

MsCellania said...

I had a myomectomy (fibroidectomy - whatever you wanna call it) as I was continuing to miscarry and they reckoned a repair job was in order. We can chat about it, if you like. I must say, I DO have a bee-yoo-tee-full ute now. And I was cooking dinner for 13 priests and nuns on Day 5, so recovery was really fast for me.

I'm hoping you don't have fibroids.
And I like your New Shoes! :o)

Paula said...

I hope all is well.