Thursday, October 27, 2005

a litany of pink

I'm tired and bored and I need a boost. I do not want to catalogue tonight. So I thought I'd list the pink things on my desk.
  1. My keychain, with a hello kitty case and a pink flip flop emery board
  2. A pink "accent" highlighter pen.
  3. The slips indicating an interlibrary loan on two videos: While You Were Sleeping and Roman Holiday.
  4. The labels on two paperback copies of The Doll People: pink labels with the black letters, MAR.
  5. A valentine's day basket filled with shredded pink and red paper.
  6. A pink dot on my name plate. (We use pink dots to indicate if something has been secured by RFID)
  7. Post it notes, one that says 78 reasons why you book may never be pub by Walsh, one that says Starting Sept 5, 1/2 hour lunch (my attempt to accrue comp time so I can prolong my Thanksgiving vacation.)

That's it!

My stomach is grumbling--I had a quesadilla with mucho guacamole and sour cream and salsa for dinner. Maybe not the best idea...

No comments: