Saturday, October 08, 2005

Charles Schulz lives on in us all.

Schroeder
You are Schroeder!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I've been blogging for awhile now, and learning that the internet can be "just another way to get rejected by woman" (from my fave movie You've Got Mail). But I've also been learning that the same thing about life is about blogs. It takes about three years in life to get to know a place, make friends, put down some roots. In blog time, I guess it takes x amount of months. You try stuff, you envy your friend's html guru, you stop blogging for a while or just post life stuff or just post quotes or photos...and then you find your style. I think I'm getting there, and I hope to continue meeting people through my blog...I really only meant it to be an outlet, for me, to get back into writing. But people have responded and that's cool. Really cool. I do censor myself--there are some posts that stay in draft, even though I'm pretty anonymous, there are people that know who I am and I'm not crazy about total internet intimacy...I mean, on the Internet, we get to be who we want to be....like the New Yorker cartoon where the dog says to the other dog, "On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog." It's getting late, but I wanted to share these thoughts...tomorrow is coming soon and someday Sunday will be a "day of rest," but for now, I'll settle for that afternoon nap. May I wake up with or before my alarm tomorrow, unlike most of this week...

Ta!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're right, it can take a while to fit into this "village". I'm thankful for those I've found community with here... it has certainly added to my life lived outside the cyber-world!

Thanks for stopping by my place, and for leaving such a nice comment :) It's a pleasure to meet you... I'll be back.