Friday, July 22, 2005

5 Questions

This is an Interactive Internet Question Game. I got it from Babelbabe. This is how it's played:
1. If you want to play, leave a comment below saying so.
2. I'll post five unique questions to the comments section of this post.
3. You answer them in your blog.
4. In your post, you include this explanation and an offer to interview others.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

I got asked these questions from Babelbabe on Behind the Stove.

What was the last book you read, and how would you cast the movie?
Something Borrowed. I would cast Judy Greer as Darcy, Renee Zellweger as Rachel, Matthew McConaughey as Marcus, and Luke Wilson as Dex.

All other things being equal – what kind of vehicle would you own/drive?
Okay, let me start by saying yesterday as I walked through JC Penney on the way to the food court at Ross Park Mall and I bought a tshirt (pink, of course) that said “Pink is the new black.” Since I was 5, I have wanted a pink car. When I was in Mary Kay, I wanted the Cadillac. Now that I still live with on-street parking, I think I’d rather a Katera to a Seville.

You can marry a man who is only two of the three: rich, handsome, or funny. (Otherwise, he’s the perfect man for you.) What two attributes do you choose? Why? Handsome and funny. Because money is not everything, and I am attracted to handsome men. And, I could not survive if my spouse did not have a sense of humor.

What was your favorite toy as a child? I didn’t have a favorite toy (to my memory), but my friends loved building Barbie houses all over our house, using ordinary objects like bowls for bathtubs.

Have you ever said something to your parents you wish now you hadn’t? If you’re comfortable sharing, what? I probably have, but I don’t remember.

I was visiting some other blogs yesterday and on one there were "blog things" which are like mini questionaires to determine if: you are normal, what type of American English you speak, how long you will live. I took these quizzes and decided that I don't really want to measure my life out in mini questionaires.

Also, I have finished HP #6 and am ready to discuss!!

No comments: