(It's called--Sarah Louise didn't eat breakfast until ten minutes ago and now she's using the rest of the episode to decompress.)
Decompress from the major stresses of life:
- the debate last night gave me jitters.
- I couldn't sleep and slept around 3 a.m.
- I am going away this weekend (yes, that sounds stress free except that going away for me is never stress free. But I have my meds taken care of, and the next thing to tackle is my car--because I might be carpooling.)
- I can't afford my Master's degree (the one I got so I could be a librarian a couple years ago) and will need to renegotiate my student loan, AGAIN.
- My car insurance went up with the new car. I need to talk to my car insurance company about stuff.
- I still have this cold or a bad case of allergies.
- (Oh, and I was supposed to go to the allergist this morning which I didn't know until 11pm last night) (I called at 8am and rescheduled.)
- Oh, and I don't know if I have the reading material for the retreat this weekend. It might (please let it be) in the car.
Thanks for listening. I hope you have a chance to take a few moments too. What's your decompressing M.O.?
Oh, it's my favorite part of this episdode. Maybe I'll just watch the end.
(and I did.) Now, the car...