Saturday, September 03, 2005

while I wait for files to download...

I have socks again! Thank goodness for laundry!!

I think it's cool that Pgh has stepped up and said, we will welcome hurricane survivors into our homes. (Sorry, my third floor walk-up has no extra room). Also, we could have N'Orlean's conventions here...like next summer's American Library Association convention?

I am ever grateful to be living on high and dry land!

Street names I like:

Emily
Ellen
Blessing (I want to get a picture of the sign)
Woodworth
Carmine (name of college philosphy prof.)
Costar
Walnut (I know of this st in Falls Church, Shadyside (Pgh), and Baden (out by Cranberry)

I think it would be cool to have one's picture taken next to the street name that bears your name....

Later, yins! (I always like to point out that yin is Scottish for "one" so yins is the correct spelling of the Pittsburghese version of y'all.) (Such a librarian/English major...)

No comments: