Tuesday, September 06, 2005

School Days

Whenever I visit other people's blogs, if there are 0 comments, I always feel like it's my God-given duty to comment--so it won't be so lonely. Besides, I'm such a writer, and I always have an opinion (which is why i got my own blog). I have friends that send me emails about my blog instead of commenting on my blog...I have sporadic comments but I do not have the following babelbabe and gina have (blog jealousy). But I also am doing this for me, a way to just write write write. I'm almost at the 50 posts mark--I think I'll throw a blog-party. I wonder what that would look like. Hmmm.

Babelbabe is awaiting her baby, so I thought I'd link to "the one where Rachel has a baby" (Well, there are no baby scenes in You've got Mail, I have to defer to my next favorite "show/movie") Here is the link to the entire script, if you're as nuts as I am.

I've started watching "Runaway Bride" again, and over the weekend I watched "Jerry Maguire." School starts today for most everyone that didn't start last week...what do I hope for this school year? A bouquet of sharpened pencils? Daisies? I'm not in school, but a lot of my friends are, so I wish for them good teachers and good comrades.

I'd better get back to typing labels and other librarian-type things.

No comments: