Sunday, September 01, 2024

My pen died...and I'm at St. Elmo's (part 1)

On the way to St. Elmo's, the busiest coffee house in Del Ray, on Del Ray Ave, the same St. that Vance lives on, I found two amazing bestsellers in the Little Free Library. 

Luckily I had a bag. Luckily I had my laptop, so here I am writing. 

I just published a bunch of drafts. I don't think anyone reads this anymore. There's a woman with headphones (serious headphones) and her laptop. I don't know where my headphones are, so I'm listening to Stevie Wonder (I just called to say I love you), Diana Ross (On the Radio) and Michael Jackson (We gotta be starting something). 

I'm addicted to buying digital classes online. I have bought at least 2 Spanish programs. Plus St. Elmos in Spanish.

Meanwhile, I want new sandals, that yoga mat, and the American Dream (Do a little Dance, Make a Little Love, Get Down Tonight).

And email is not sending. Let's see if these are. 


No comments: