Sunday, September 01, 2024

My pen died and I'm at St. Elmo's (part deux)

 All fancy, using French in the title. The guy ahead of me has a crazy tat sleeve. Like wow. 

Jump for your love. 

The sad thing is that this is more writing than I've done in forever, listening to this loud music, typing. Is it any good? Who cares? I'm writing!!

Portions of "Love Actually" are good, like when Hugh Grant had to smoke pot to dance down the stairs. L learned the smoke pot part because I read about movies.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And my hair is really short. I went from a full head of hair to...like very little hair. I wonder when my next one on one is. Because I need to talk to Erin about the fact that the kids scare me and I feel like I'm in the wrong job when they are around. 

A little white lady like you? Working with the homeless? Why does this come again and again back to my mind? I bought a bottle of water so that I could sit in here. And part of me wants to take it to the guy who lives outside of CVS. 

Gotta use the WC, so return for part trois. 


No comments: